The Avenue Hospital is centrally located in the leafy suburb of Windsor and can be easily reached by public transport.
The Avenue Hospital recognises the importance of, and values the contribution our staff make in allowing us to achieve excellence in patient care and customer service.
Caring for staff that care for our patients is key to the success of The Avenue. Some of the benefits that make working at The Avenue as rewarding as it is enjoyable are:
- Access to Ramsay Health Care’s (RHC) ‘Future Leaders’ Program for aspiring senior leaders
- Comprehensive Graduate Nurse & Enrolled Nurse Programs
- Flexible leave programs (including paid study leave)
- Salary packaging of superannuation
- Employee Assistance Program (access to free confidential counselling)
- Comprehensive OH&S program incorporating RHC ‘No Lift’ policy
- Flexible hours of employment
These employment benefits combined with a supportive management team, state of the art facilities, and an outstanding network of Doctors & caring Nurses create a work environment that is as flexible as you need it to be and as challenging as you want to make it.
Opportunities are available for:
- Registered & Enrolled Nurses (across all specialities)
- Theatre Technicians/Orderlies
- Environmental Services
- Catering (including Chefs & Food Service Assistants)
- Health Information Services
- General Administration
- Resident Medical Officers
If you would like to learn more about opportunities at The Avenue Hospital, please contact Jeninne Smith, Director of Clinical Services - SmithJ1@ramsayhealth.com.au